Blogger Layouts

Saturday, October 6, 2012

TYLER WHO?

I know its way over due, but sometimes I'm just not in the mood to blog. Well Tyler got home last week, and it has been amazing!!! I swear I slept for 3 days. I guess it finally caught up with me that I was tired. The kids could not have been happier! It brought tears to my eyes just seeing how happy they where. Tripp became Tyler's shadow, and would not leave his side.  

While they waited for dad!
 Of course we had to do something fun right away! Tripp has to wear his goggles, even though they are cheap and he can't even see out of them. 
Dad got to get her off the bus! Her smile was from one ear to the other!
 Passed out in the daycare at the gym! I love that kid!
She cracks me up! 

And I don't have a picture to go with this, but Im 29 weeks now! My belly measures about 36, so yes I'm HUGE!! Just the other day I got on the scale to see the damage...(no one should ever do that!!!) And to my surprise the battery was dead! :) I'm sure thats probably a blessing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment