Blogger Layouts

Monday, October 29, 2012

32 weeks

32 weeks and the belly measures 41! What are you kidding me? 
Being pregnant has its pros and cons. Well the pro of course to being pregnant is that you get to have a little bundle of joy(in my case 2) in your arms after living through the 9 months of cons. I do love it when you can finally feel the baby move, but when you have twins.. It's gets a little crazy in there.

Sunday I was getting ready for church, and none of my shoes would fit... I ended up wearing some flats, but by the time I got to church they where cutting of circulation! I guess it's flip flops in November.
It feels weird about setting their names, because Kassidy was switched 3 days before we had her.. But I needed names, just in case they decide to show up while Tyler is in Indiana... Baby A is going to be named Ashlyn. She is the calm one in my belly and doesn't cause much trouble. Except for that little detail of constant pushing on my pelvic bone!  Baby B will be named Jordyn. She is the one that is always on the move, and she likes to grind right into my hip. All day long... she never sleeps, or maybe she just sleep walks. Defiantly gives the doctors a run for their money. Every time I'm hooked up to any machine or ultrasound, she kicks or punches it. They always have the hardest time finding her heart rate, or at least keeping it on her long enough to get it. It will be interesting to see if that's how their personalities are or if they do a total switch..
 Oh and another con... My memory has gone out the window! I forget anything and everything. I left an amazing carmel apple on the top of my car and drove off of course. Then just the other day I took chicken out and left it in the microwave till I found it the next day. Gross right? Anyways, let the count down begin! 4 more weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment