The pumpkin patch is always SO FUN!! I love watching Kassidy. And this year Tripp had just as much fun. Tyler couldn't get him out of the sandbox. (Gross, I hate sandboxes!) We have went every year since we moved to Ohio, and next year I'm sure gonna miss it.
The wagon ride is always a big deal.
Tractors everywhere! Tripp had a blast.
This place has the coolest slides ever. I always go down them, but decided maybe not this year... :)
Kassidy and her little friends Hannah & Ellie
Picking the corn in the corn maze. Some corn tastes sweet when its fresh, but that corn was freaking NASTY!
Grandpa would be so proud!
Yes he wanted to jump off
Thanks Tyler for cutting off the top of my head! At least the belly made it in there though.
This is his new smile, you always have to say cheese right?
His favorite tractor
We always love it when daddy is able to come and hang out with us. (I think I enjoy it the most though, cause then he gets to run around chase crazy Kassidy and Tripp!)
This picture took like 5 minutes, cause Tripp couldn't decide which pumpkin he wanted to sit on. Weird kid.
The whole time we where there I kept smelling funnel cakes, but for 5 bucks... No thank you. Don't worry, I made them when we got home. And they where amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment