Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Potty Potty Potty Time!

Potty Training with Tripp

We just started potty training Mr.Tripp this week, and its actually been fun. He pretty much took the drivers seat with this one, which I was surprised by. I thought it was going to be a week of walking around with a bottle of carpet cleaner, but as soon as that diaper came off, he somehow new what to do! Maybe the worst is yet to come I don't know, but hey he does like to poop in the potty, so that to me is a big WIN! :) Tripp is excited that he gets a piece of candy every time he goes potty. He is however a little frightened of the AWAY FROM HOME POTTY, but when were home he knows what to do! :) I couldn't be more proud of that little boy! :)

Oh and yes, he was in a hurry to get to the potty so he was still eating his lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment