Blogger Layouts

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Fun Recycling

I have been doing a ton of recycling lately I don't think I will ever throw out any clothes again! All my shirts have become skirts, shirts, or dresses for Kassidy. And Tyler's clothes have become Tripps! Its so much fun! Tripp loves it when I make something for him. And the best part is, I don't have to go out and buy fabric! I have some other things I wanted to upload, but forgot to get them off the camera. I'll have to put them on later.


This picture is a few years old. Its probably even the last time I wore that shirt too! :)
Cut here and cut there and..... Kassidy loves her new dress!! And it didn't cost me a dime. :) I might just give her all my clothes and then go get new outfits!

1 comment:

  1. You are awesome! Darling dress--I need to learn to sew.

    ReplyDelete