Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Down in New Orleans! :)

Kassidy's favorite movie at the time is Princess and the Frog. Yesterday she told me that she really wants to make Gumbo. Umm ok, never made it... Had no clue what it even was. I found a recipe and tonight we made it. I was just crossing my fingers that it was going to be good. Im here to tell that it was delicious, and I will be making it again. Kassidy had such a fun time which makes it 10 times better. And of course it wouldn't be complete without Tiana's yummy beignets. We had to lay down afterward cause we ate too much! I was excited, cause Kass asked for seconds... Which I don't think has ever happened in her life!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Gumbo is so good. I haven't had it in a long time. You will have to share with me what recipe you used. I am glad that you made a dinner everyone ate. That is a hard thing to do in my house with my picky eaters.

    ReplyDelete