Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Happy 4th of July!


Thanks to Instagram, I have been slacking on my blog! But we have defiantly had a fun 4th of July! 



We made these 4th of July drinks that I wasn't too sure about... But they turned out awesome! Pinterest, what would I do without you? And yes Tripp somehow manages to always have something on his face. :S 


Nana and Papa came and we decided to go camping. If you could even call it camping. :) When we got hot, we just went inside with the AC! And when you need to shower, or take your kids to the bathroom for the 30th time... I just went right in the trailer! It was awesome! 
As soon as I got up for 2 seconds, guess who was laying in my spot???

 Near the campground there was pool that had 4 huge slides and a bunch of smaller pools.  It was such a blast! And to make it ten times more fun was having my daughter who can finally swim on her own, be able to go on all them with me! Tyler and I have always switched off watching the kids. It's fine, (you do what you got to do) but now that we have our little go getter, up for anything... Makes it so much more fun! 

Right across the park was a BMX track that had races going on, and then a little firework show. And tons of places for Tripp to ride his bike! Perfect entertainment for my little man.  :)

My kids love being outside and camping. Then when their friends showed up, it made life that much better! And then to top it all off, Nana busts out the slip and slide! Way to much fun for one weekend. :) 


Went swimming at a friends house, and he came out of the toy room ready to play baseball! Love that boy!



1 comment:

  1. so much fun! I tried those red, white, and blue drinks and mine just all mixed together in a weird color but it tasted good! Pinterest fail. Gotta love Tripp!

    ReplyDelete