Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Haertling Reunion

It's always fun spending time with family. And we had a blast at the reunion! Kassidy and Tripp caught their first fish, which was so exciting. They went none stop. When we finally got home we slept for 3 days!

Fish for dinner!

The actual reunion was pretty cool, but I enjoyed just hanging with my dads family more. He also drove me around and showed me everything he built when he was younger. And heard a thousand stories. There is never a dull moment when I'm with my daddy! And I'm so grateful for my wonderful family.  Im really sad that I didn't get a huge family picture! :( 



 Swimming in Apple Creek 
Finding fossil rocks with Papa!
My Grandpas team
 We went into a museum in my dads home town and it had my grandpas catchers glove. 

My dad and my grandma

Kassidy, Tripp and Uncle Tim


    
Aunt Tiffany 
The Haertlings do an auction to earn money for the reunion. Kass bought a hat and polarized camera. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment