Blogger Layouts

Monday, May 27, 2013

Our journey home

It's always so fun to see family. Both Tyler and I come from big families. When we a gatherings it's no little task. There's 8 siblings in Tyler's family, and 9 in mine. Granted you can't get everyone, but we sure try. Family is one the most important things to me. I could live anywhere, as long as I'm close to them. And I want my kids to have a great relationship with all there cousins.
        Ashlyn & Jordyn 5 months, Max 3             months, Bree 2 months old 
                 Ashlyn- what a chunk! 
       Kassidy and her cousins
             Love hangin out with family
             Happy birthday daddy
          Just playing in the back yard. 

      Wish I could have taken this home! 
                Mini golf woohoo!!
                  Best friend Ashli
Having to say good bye to the puppy. 

The plane ride home. He had the whole row to himself. 

Kassidy sat next to a pilot(she thought he was so cool)

No comments:

Post a Comment