It's been a long journey that's for sure, and it's still not even close to being over. But lets get serious, being in school for that long? Who really wants to do that? I would hate myself. But I'm so proud of him. It's such an amazing accomplishment. It makes all those late study nights, missed dinners, and days when I wanted to pull my hair out well worth it. I think Tyler walking at graduation was more for me than him. :) I'm sure all you student wives agree with me.
We where about 10 minutes from Kent State, which is about an hour from our house. Then we realized that we had left our graduation tickets at home!!! Great all these years of school, and I won't even get to see him walk. Luckily I was able to pull the tickets up on an email, and print them out at Fedex. :)
Woohoo! He did it!
Tyler getting hooded.
Reading their oath.
He is such a cutie!
We multiply like rabbits.
I'm gonna miss these girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment