Blogger Layouts

Monday, March 11, 2013

Sisters

These girls have us all wrapped around their fingers. Even Trippers will try and help if they cry.( And I thought he only cared about his cars!)They are so happy and always bring a smile to our faces! When they giggle it is probably the cutest thing you have ever heard. And my favorite thing right now is putting them in the tub. They go nuts splashing and having a blast. The only reason I get them out is cause the water is gets cold. All in all these months have flew by. My theory is that the more kids you have the faster time goes. They are almost 4 months already!

Its funny to watch them stare at each other. And I love it when they make each other smile! :)


I'm loving the fact that Kass can match the girls! And she loves it too!

Ashlyn
Jordyn

No comments:

Post a Comment