Blogger Layouts

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Happy Easter!!

This has been a fun week for sure! I love Easter, but sometimes I feel like things drift away from what it's all about. Kinda like christmas. This year I wanted everything on Saturday, the Easter egg hunt and their Easter basket scavenger hunt.(aka all the bunny stuff) And Sunday we can just focus on our Savior and the Atonement. Worked out great! I'm defiantly going to continue that. We had fun dying eggs with friends! Of course the eggs kinda all turned a yucky brown. He dunked them 3-4 times in different colors and then finished with some paint. Tripp loved every minute! His hands ended up being some nasty color. Then we had a big egg hunt at the church. With so many people it might qualify as a ward activity! :) We loved it! And going to miss everyone when we leave. But I would be lying if I said we aren't excited!! :)


Never send Tyler if you want pictures! Kassidy was finding eggs outside, and Tyler didn't get a single one!

These girls are awesome! 

Just the girls, hope next time Tripp can make it in there!

Happy Easter everyone. I hope it was wonderful! My kids are growing so fast and I have to savor every second of it! (sniff, sniff) I love my family so much!  I'm so grateful to have the gospel in my life. And I'm grateful for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and for his atoning sacrifice. HE IS RISEN! 

No comments:

Post a Comment