Blogger Layouts

Friday, January 4, 2013

Where Did December GO?

In a blink of an eye December came and gone! So much happened and I hate to admit that I was just too tired to post about it. Now I get to play catch up and I know I'll leave half of it out! 

Famous Christmas Sugar Cookies!!! And everyone knows I LOVE me some sugar cookies!
 I'm pretty sure Tripp dumped a whole bottle of sprinkles on a single cookie.

  The nativities in Kirtland

They think they are so cool

 Grandma Kelly
 Nana Haertling
 Wouldn't be December without seeing Santa! Tripp was very excited to ask him for the skateboard he wanted! 
 Gingerbread Train! 
I went in to check on the kids, and neither of them where in their beds. I found Kassidy in my bed snugged up to daddy, so I put her in bed. Then I started looking for Tripp. I couldn't find him anywhere! Freaked me out for a bit. Finally I had to stop and feed Jordyn. After a little while I looked over and saw Tripp laying under Tyler's desk. If any of you know Tripp, he will sleep any and everywhere! Love that little boy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment