If you are at our house there is a 99.9% chance that Tripp will not have pants on. Not really sure whats that all about. Maybe it just takes to much time to put everything back on and he just wants to play! But for whatever reason, just be grateful that he's wearing underwear, cause there is a chance that he might forget those too!!!!! Well the other day Tripp was doing the dishes for me. How sweet! Then I realized he wasn't wearing pants (of course) and he had 2 hats on. You can't teach that! :)
His first official suit. What a STUD!
Then there is little miss Kassidy. It was Rainbow Day at school and this is what she wanted to wear. Whatever right? Pick your battles.
Kass likes to wear her hat backwards (from the movie The Sandlot) She also has a little crush on Benny, but who didn't? I know I did!
Thought it was hilarious that she was trying to fit in Tripp's carseat.
This is a just because picture! He looks so focused.






No comments:
Post a Comment