Blogger Layouts

Friday, December 2, 2011

Running circles

How is it that my kids run circles all day long? Literally, they are just chasing each other around and around and around. For hours.. I mean I can't complain, they are entertained. But wouldn't that get old oh I don't know after 3 hours?
Watching them today made me realize how fast they really are growing up... Kassidy had her little cell phone and was not only talking on it, but texting... I walked in the living room and Tripp was over by the TV. Being the sneaky one that I am decided to see what he was going to do. He got a movie out of its case, opened the DVD player and put it in, then softly closed it. And waited for it to show up on the screen. What?? Gosh they really do pay attention to the little things!

No comments:

Post a Comment