Christmas Eve at the Kelly's:
First we started out with making one more last and final gingerbread house. Kassidy has made so many she has a small village!!!
Then Tyler wrapped his present... umm are you serious?? He ran out of one and just added another. Didn't understand that one. LOL!
After making over 200 christmas cookies this christmas season, I was ready to tap out. Then I received a message that Santa doesn't want store cookies, he wants momma's sugar cookies LOL! So one last batch was made today!
Finally after a long day of fun and excitement we had our hot chocolate and popcorn and watched The Polar Express! Such a good movie. Well they both passed out watching it!

You are a great baker! I always looked forward to your baked goodies. I am sure Santa enjoyed them too. ;) It sounds like you guys had a wonderful evening. Oh and I can't believe all of those gingerbread houses! All she needs now are some little gingerbread people! LOL We sure miss you guys!
ReplyDelete