Yes thats right, little Kassidy is learning some Tae Kwon Do!! And she loves it, as do I. Its so much fun watching your kids grow up! Tripp tries to copy Kass with everything she does, and this is no exception. I always thought ballet would be what I put my little girl in, but I guess we are just to HARD CORE! :) Who knows how long she's going to keep this up, but for now... she is the next JACKIE CHAN!!
Monday, November 7, 2011
The next Jackie Chan
Yes thats right, little Kassidy is learning some Tae Kwon Do!! And she loves it, as do I. Its so much fun watching your kids grow up! Tripp tries to copy Kass with everything she does, and this is no exception. I always thought ballet would be what I put my little girl in, but I guess we are just to HARD CORE! :) Who knows how long she's going to keep this up, but for now... she is the next JACKIE CHAN!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So so cute. We have never put our girls in ballet either.
ReplyDeleteI am so happy that she finally started Tae Kwon Do. I remember you saying that you wanted to sign her up for it. She looks really cute! I should probably do something like this for Kaia. Oh and I am excited to see that you have started a blog. It is such a good way to keep in touch!
ReplyDelete