On Saturday Tyler got his first deer with a bow! Pretty exciting time for him! He's a little upset that he hasn't got his buck yet, but this doe tasted delicious and made up for that.

Tripp kept pointing to the deer and saying things no one understands. Kass was playing hide and seek with anyone she could find, so she was never photographed.
And yes, I cut the leg off! It was surprisingly fun, and I learned a lot. Hopefully I can remember most of it for next time, because there will be a next time!!

Your kids might have nightmares after this...especially if they watch Bambi.
ReplyDeletetess i can hardly look at that and you cut it! the only thing i cut is fabric to sew. you are such a tough girl i love it!!!
ReplyDeleteRach, Kassidy wouldn't eat dinner that night cause she was waiting for dad to bring home the deer for dinner! She ran outside, saw the deer, said cool, and then ran back in to play hide and seek with the land lord LOL!
ReplyDelete