We packed the house and then cleaned the whole apartment. We had shampooed the carpets, and by night they had still been wet. We were planning on sleeping on the ground and getting up the next morning to drive, but we would have got soaked. So instead at 10:00 at night we decide to drive a bit, then get a hotel. We made it to Columbus. The next morning we made it to our new home. Then we got unloaded. :( And we kept going and going and going! We have been going non stop. When I lie in bed at night, I crash. I don't think I have ever slept that hard before.
We've had a few ups and a few downs with the moving in process, but all in all we are very pleased with our new home. Out our back door we have a mulberry tree, and a ton of wild strawberry plants. Not that I'll be eating them. But Kate seems to like them.
In the car with me I had the twins.(Who slelpt most of the way) so the one I had to keep me company was him... I thought he was riding with Tyler...





No comments:
Post a Comment