About a month ago we made these super cute pillows for enrichment night. Well as you all know me I can't stop talking, which resulted in not finishing my project. Not to mention that I didn't even get to the other crafts I signed up for. Every time I walked in my room I saw it there... Looking right at me! Wanting I be finished. But of course the, "Oh I'll finish it later" mode kicked in. Today I finally did it! I finished that sucker. Literally took me 10 minutes. Sometimes I think things will take longer than they actually do, and the things I think won't take anytime at all are the crafts that take forever I swear. I also got to patched up a hole in Tyler's jeans. (He asked me to do that I'm not even kidding over a year ago!) I'm a procrastinator what can I say! :)
Thanks Allison for your wisdom and the patterns for the beautiful pillows!

No comments:
Post a Comment