Call me crazy, but I love Christmas!! And these twins gave me an excuse to put up my tree before Tyler leaves. I guess I could have waited till he gets back at Thanksgiving, but first of all that way to late, I like my tree up at least a week before. And second, if I was to wait, the babies would want to come early! As a result the Christmas tree gets to be up for 2 months! :) Im ok with that! Kassidy was very excited!
Quick knock the ball I'm hiding out of my shirt!
Had to have her little tree of course.
In other news.... Kassidy had her Halloween party today due to school being canceled thanks to hurricane Sandy! I was going in to help, but when the date got switched, times didn't work because I had my doctors appointment. :( Darn it all! I tried to change it, and nothing was open. I was even tempted not to go to it, cause personally I'm so sick of being at the doctors. Tyler wouldn't hear of it. But luckily Grandma Kelly is here to save the day. She was able to go and Kassidy loved every minute of it.
It really looks like a perfectly round ball under your shirt. You look so good! Loved Kassidy's costume.
ReplyDelete