Well this year came and went. I don't remember time going by this fast when I was younger! I was a little put out, because I wanted to spend the day driving around with Kass getting all the freebies that I thought you could get. Luckily I called all the places before I drove around. Ya there was only 2 in my area. Lame right? There was also a couple that where buy one get one free, but I just wanted free!! :) Well I ended up with a free meal at Denny's and on top of that off Saturdays kids eat free. So we all ate dinner for free! And the other one was free movies at redbox. So Kass and I each got a movie for free! I rented what to expect when your expecting.(which I thought was so funny!) And watched it over at my friend Cassie's! And enjoyed some very yummy sugar cookies!!!
Presents from Kassidy!
The thought of making a cake made me sick! I got a package of cookie dough, so all Kassidy had to do was put them on a cookie sheet! Then we got on FaceTime so Tyler could sing Happy Birthday with Tripp and Kassidy!
Adorable!!! Love this! Sorry I havent called to sing yet! Love you friend!
ReplyDeleteYou crack me up about you free-bee stuff... hilarious!!