What a day for Kassidy!! I wish I was 5!
I would like to say I threw this together in no time, but I would be lying! I'm pretty sure all I did for 2 days was decorate for her party that lasted only 2 hours! SO much work!! But so worth it for the look on her face! She had a blast! All the girls got spoiled and made out like bandits! There was never a dull moment!! Thanks to everyone that helped me in anyway! There is no way I could have done this by myself!!! :)
At the strawberry patch they got to pop balloons filled with candy, (I think I like that better than a pinata!) and pin the strawberry on the cupcake
They decorated their bags and colored pictures for their craft
Hot potato of course
All the girls got a little strawberry painted on their face (or their hand)
They got their nails painted like strawberries (red with little black dots) I was getting lunch ready, and forgot to take a picture. :(
Fishing duh, who doesn't love that?
Random game of strawberry strawberry shortcake. (duck duck goose)
Getting ready to blow out those candles!!
Look at that smile!!!
She got so excited over those drinks!























wow Tess wow! You're amazing. You can tell Kass loved it!
ReplyDelete