We have never had a real crib in my house. My kids lived in the pack-n-play till they where about 10-11 months old, then I moved them to a regular bed. I don't have a clue why I never got one. But we knew we where gonna have to get something for these girls, seeing how 2 babies aren't going to fit in that pack-n-play. We where lucky to get this wonderful crib, and I have to say its huge. Looking at my pack-n-play, I can see why my kids never put up a fight going into the big bed. LOL! When I put it up, and Tripp decided that it was his new bed. He laid down and it was a good 30-40 minutes before I saw him again. He loved it. And when Tyler got home he ran and showed him his new bed. It broke my heart to tell him that it wasn't for him. He kept saying "For me mom? For me?" I guess he still has a little while till the twins come anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment