Well Tripp turned 2 last month... And yes it has just taken me this long to get it posted. Tripp tells everyone he turned 5, because Kassidy keeps talking about turning 5. And if I tell him no your only 2, he says, "No mom, I turned 5!" And then we fight about it for awhile. Its quite funny.
This is the best bike
ever made! I love it, and so does Tripp. He has had it for about 3 weeks
and is a pro. He lifts his feet up and will just fly down the road!
When we go on walks I have to run to keep up with them!
 |
| Last month I was sicker than a dog... I really didn't want to decorate a
cake. (which is very odd, I love doing cakes!) Kassidy said she wanted
to decorate Tripp's cake. She had so much fun, and was so proud of her
cake! | |
 |
Tripp must have blew out the candles 10 times before we could cut the cake.
|
 |
| Best gift ever was this rug. He will play forever in his room with this thing! |
No comments:
Post a Comment