Blogger Layouts

Thursday, March 15, 2012

We are crazy people!

It's been so nice the past few days that it made me sick to be inside. We went and played at the park...puddle city! Tripp seemed to find everyone without fail! Kassidy my sweet princess wanted nothing to do with them. When we walked back to the car I almost slipped down the hill it was so muddy. I turned to tell Kass, but by then she had already slid all the way down on her butt! She was very upset, but I was just a bit more. I had things to do, and didn't have time to run home and change her clothes. Then I remembered the "Emergency Pants" for Tripp. Tried them on Kass and it worked! She thought it was so funny and told me to take a picture, then she wore them all day! Afterwards at the grocery store Tripp passed out on Kassidy, and I had to capture that moment!
Then the next day after Tyler got home went went for a hike around Hinckley lake! It was so muddy out there!! And yet so beautiful! The kids where in the stroller and Tyler was carrying his backpack.(which was loaded up with 50 pounds in chains) We kept switching off, stroller backpack. He hated giving up his backpack, but I wanted in on the fun too! :) You would have thought we where training for the Olympics the way we ran up the hills. It was so funny! We got some weird looks from people, but who cares I know we're crazy!

1 comment: