Blogger Layouts

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hands Up For The Stand Up!!!!

This book has been in our house/ by our toilet for the past month while Tripp has been doing the potty thing. I highly recommend this book! I checked out a ton of different books, but this one was one of the few that actually used a toilet seat, not a potty chair! And it was the only one Tripp really liked. We've had this book from day one, and its due back this week. Every time he would sit down to go he wanted to read "The Potty Train." Which was fine, its a cute book, plus it kept him there long enough to do his business. I thought for sure I was gonna have to buy this book from the library. But he slowly weened off it. :) He is such a trooper! Today was the first time he gave standing up a try! Success! He thought it was so cool. The proud moments. :)




2 comments:

  1. I laughed SO hard when I read the title "Chugga Chugga POOO Poooo!" HaHa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Would it surprise you if I said that's his favorite part in the book? :)

      Delete